Jul 7, 2023

Something's Fishy at Jude Cowell Astrology!

An Art-and-Astro Musing by Jude Cowell

While searching my several blogs just now I floated across my very first Dreamyfish Art entry of December 19, 2005 which opened with my all-time favorite botanical fish portrait of a Breaksea cod ensnared within his favorite dream scenario. In fact, here he is now, all the way from the waters of Western Australia. He's one of my Saturn-Neptune depictions of real plus imaginary using Prismacolor oil pencils on paper:

Now 2005 was quite a few years ago, as you may agree--18 years ago to be exact! So naturally, with Pisces the sign of the Two Fishes, I looked to see which planet or planets, if any, were in the visionary, dreamy, oceanic sign of Pisces at the time I created a new blog, my Dreamyfish Art gallery on Blogspot dot com.

Unsurprisingly, there was one such planet on December 19, 2005, a planet that often turns up when new or novel ideas are set in motion or are put into form. In this case, it was Uranus @7Pisces. And of course, you know that Uranus is also the planet of Technology and Science, plus, 2005 was back in the olden days when (personal web) blogging was in an early phase.

Now obviously, techno things have rapidly developed through the years until in 2023 'Artificial Intelligence', aka, A.I., is knocking at humanity's door - or as some might say, the call is coming from inside the house. So I confess that typing this post feels quite old-fashioned in a 2005 way especially since it features an ancient creature from The Deep. Meanwhile, here in Raleigh, a thunderstorm has just rumbled through the 'City of Oaks' so perhaps I'll shut off electricals lest a lightening bolt from the quiver of 'sky god' Uranus rents the air and shuts things down for me!

No comments: