Feb 2, 2022

2022 Year of the Tiger: the Water Tiger!

Image: 'Predator at Dusk' a colored pencil drawing by Jude Cowell

February 2, 2022

Raleigh, NC USA

Admittedly, it isn't often that yours truly takes note of Chinese Astrology feeling that Time flees and I have quite enough to spend my hours studying with Western and Political Astrology, and not because the value of Chinese Astrology is unknown to me.

However, this year, 2022, it's proving difficult to ignore the fact that this is the Year of the Tiger, therefore, I've visited a few websites concerning the topic and discovered a site that seems to me to be the most informative for curious readers.

Now as you know, the Lunar-based Chinese New Year began yesterday, a day of a New Moon in Aquarius (12AQ20 @12:36 am est), and will last until January 21, 2023, so for more details, why not check out 2022: Year of the Tiger where you'll find that actually, 2022 is the Year of the Water Tiger!

No comments: